Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
RSVP matches volunteers ages 55+ with over 50 non-profit organizations in Blackstone Valley and Northern Rhode Island in need of help from their community. Volunteers are placed according to their skills, life experiences, and interests. There is an opportunity for everyone. RSVP offers support to volunteers by offering insurance and recognition. Please give back to your community and call RSVP. Join the team today. Call 766-3734 and ask for Steve Westerman or Jaime Pereira at X 12.
Here are just a few ways you can help:
- Be part of the emergency preparedness team
- Delivering meals to homebound seniors
- Be a coach with the Wellness Programs
- Knitting for Afghanistan for Veterans
- Serving in Senior Services' Dining Room and special events
- Visiting with community seniors
- Collate non-profit mailing
- And many, many more!